Thursday, August 20, 2009

More beach photos!

I've actually had these photos for a little while now, I just haven't gotten around to putting them up. Before my family flew back home, we went for a driving/beach-sighting trip along the southeast corner of Oahu. There are some gorgeous beaches there, a stunning mix of soft sand and jagged rocks, deep blues and vivid greens. So here are some of the photos I took.

This is the Blow Hole. The waves that come in just right funnel up through the rock and burst out the top. Here you can see it just before it happens...


And here it goes!


A bit of rocky coast near the Blow Hole. I just love the colors in the water!


Rabbit Island. Lots of surfers down there.


Here's a beach up the coast a little bit. The sand was so soft.


Same beach but with children.

No comments: